Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN NO ONE WINNING THE WW, THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BigWoolly application

Go down 
+8
Avengur
Travian Lord
Manslaughter
joshuadestroyer
-BB-
Mr. Cruel
con-man
Woolly
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Felipe
1. Schütze
1. Schütze
Felipe

FU Points : 164

BigWoolly application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BigWoolly application   BigWoolly application - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Haha finally i got posititve rep from someone Thanks! Why cant i give rep to people??
Back to top Go down
Vito Corleone
Admin
Vito Corleone

FU Points : 188

BigWoolly application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BigWoolly application   BigWoolly application - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 pm

I full cavity search these two flamette, vanyelsf and both checked out pretty good, I gave my reports to -BB-
flamette has a good understanding and kicked some Nimroi's ass in defense so she could use the 15c 100% wheat bonus that I point out for her next to her away village to just build up a bunch of Druids and Phalanx
I had a couple of Gaul ladies in my S2 before that kicked some major hammer breaking anvils out, I believe she is suited for [FU]2
vanyelsf for a rogue has done pretty good and has himself a 15c
He is under the protection of 8ball so that is a good pointer for him, the reports on his villages only show a few failed scouting report prolly due to the fact that he has no alliance affiliation and makes him a target more, however his population growth is healthy, the only weakness I found was the low troop count, but that can be fixed, he too is a good candidate for [FU]2 and possibly move in the main wing.
Back to top Go down

BigWoolly application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2