HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for Zengineer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zengineer

FU Points : 5

PostSubject: Application for Zengineer   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Greetings all, I am looking to apply to [FU] and would appreciate some feedback on my application. I am located in the NW region on US2, in the "stronghold" of my current alliance. I find this alliance to be weak and inactive, and have gone my separate ways from them on other servers.

Experience: This is my first server. I am also playing on US6, both under the name Zengineer.

References: I know a few of your alliance members from US2/6. I am in the process of asking them whether they will vouch for my application.

Troop ratio of 3:1 or Troops wheat consumption of 4000 wheat per hour (mace is .5 a troop in this calculation)
I exceed both of these requirements.

A population higher then our second wing population average.
If it's not higher, it is VERY close. I didn't calculate the average of the 54 members, but I exceed the median amount of 4671.

No blatantly stupid mistakes (attacking with phalanx, building a palace in your spawn, building stupid buildings in the wrong type of villages, or having the wrong troop ratio or type for your player role).
While I can't say I've never made some of these mistakes, I've certainly learned from them and not made them a second time.

I would like to discuss more with the alliance recruiters about my situation and how we might mutually benefit from my membership.

Regards,
Zengineer
Back to top Go down
Zengineer

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Sax has agreed to vouch for me, as we've had some dealings on US6 in the past.

While I am on my first server, I am also leading a strong alliance on my second server. I'm new to travian, but not to this type of game. I have years of strategic experience in war games.
Back to top Go down
Zengineer

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Clearly you folks are actively recruiting right now... Wink

Bueller....?
Back to top Go down
FancyPants

FU Points : 259

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:52 am

I believe that, given your location, it was deemed illogical to seriously consider your membership. Why I'm sure you would be a fatastic addition to the team, we have thus far typically stuck to recruiting members in the SW. Since all our current members are in the SW, while you are a decent distance away from the nearest member, defense and attack planning would be difficult to say the least.
However, if you remain interested I would be happy to sit-check you and we can go from there. I'm on the plexluthor account in game; please drop me an IGM.

Fancy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   

Back to top Go down

Application for Zengineer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1