Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN NO ONE WINNING THE WW, THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WrlckThWckd Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WrlckThWckd

WrlckThWckd

FU Points : 100

WrlckThWckd Application Empty
PostSubject: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a good alliance. I am a quality player, I am currently playing on another server and I am in the top 10,000 in population. I am an offensive player and I have destroyed several hammers, guess I sent them to the wrong place. My hero has only died 12 times. I have fully upgraded my hammer units in the armory. I trained my hammer in my capital a 6c, but I store it in my 15c.

I already have a head start on my hammer for this server, I have five mace men. Hopefully I will achieve a one to one troop to pop ratio by endgame.

All in all, I feel I would be an asset to any alliance. Please consider me for membership.

Sincerely,

Wrlck
Back to top Go down
pangea
1. Schütze
1. Schütze
pangea

FU Points : 274

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 pm

I think we found our leader!!
Back to top Go down
con-man
2. Gefreiter
2. Gefreiter
con-man

FU Points : 722

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 pm

We will never have a leader... but you know that

Wrlck you didnt need to fill out an app you are from Qod... 5 maceman lol funny joke
Back to top Go down
dragonbreath1
3. Gefreiter UA
3. Gefreiter UA
dragonbreath1

FU Points : 284

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm

lol conman. the whole thing was a joke. maybe you should read it over again, lol
Back to top Go down
con-man
2. Gefreiter
2. Gefreiter
con-man

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Oops I read it as 10k pop... I skimed the first P... I hardly ever read all of the long posts... keep that in mind when this happens next time.
Back to top Go down
WrlckThWckd

WrlckThWckd

FU Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Oops, I was going to tell you to look up the definition of filibuster, didn't know the first definition. I thought long BS posts were required. lol

Main Entry: filibuster !fi-lu-+bus-tur
Pronunciation: \ ˈfi-lə-ˌbəs-tər \
Function: noun
Etymology: Spanish filibustero, literally, freebooter
Date: 1851
Results
1. 1 an irregular military adventurer specifically an American engaged in fomenting insurrections in Latin America in the mid-19th century
2. 2 2filibuster a. a the use of extreme dilatory tactics in an attempt to delay or prevent action especially in a legislative assembly b. b an instance of this practice
Back to top Go down
con-man
2. Gefreiter
2. Gefreiter
con-man

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Manslaughter came up with it... told me the definition once its a great name for us
Back to top Go down
con-man
2. Gefreiter
2. Gefreiter
con-man

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 pm

I think we are gunna get along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 pm

LOL

I'm going to tell everyone else to save their gold and time and just restart on a different server now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manslaughter
3. Gefreiter UA
3. Gefreiter UA
Manslaughter

FU Points : 1027

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 pm

v. fil·i·bus·tered, fil·i·bus·ter·ing, fil·i·bus·ters
v.intr.
1. To use obstructionist tactics in a legislative body.
2. To take part in a private military action in a foreign country.

I think it fits in two ways.

1. we are using obstructionist tactics to bring down this server (not legislative or talking, thats true, but obstructionist none the same)
2. We are taking part in a "private" military action in a foreign server, specifically with the goal of the obstructionist tactics from definition #1.

also, it is a bit more legit to the MH then some of the idea's con-man was throwing around. I have never seen an entire alliance get banned but if someone could do it it would sure as hell be con-man.

PS. Ben (Wrlck), I love the avatar. nice to finally put a face with the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WrlckThWckd Application   WrlckThWckd Application Empty

Back to top Go down

WrlckThWckd Application
Page 1 of 1