Filibusters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN NO ONE WINNING THE WW, THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Zengineer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zengineer

FU Points : 5

Application for Zengineer Empty
PostSubject: Application for Zengineer   Application for Zengineer EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Greetings all, I am looking to apply to [FU] and would appreciate some feedback on my application. I am located in the NW region on US2, in the "stronghold" of my current alliance. I find this alliance to be weak and inactive, and have gone my separate ways from them on other servers.

Experience: This is my first server. I am also playing on US6, both under the name Zengineer.

References: I know a few of your alliance members from US2/6. I am in the process of asking them whether they will vouch for my application.

Troop ratio of 3:1 or Troops wheat consumption of 4000 wheat per hour (mace is .5 a troop in this calculation)
I exceed both of these requirements.

A population higher then our second wing population average.
If it's not higher, it is VERY close. I didn't calculate the average of the 54 members, but I exceed the median amount of 4671.

No blatantly stupid mistakes (attacking with phalanx, building a palace in your spawn, building stupid buildings in the wrong type of villages, or having the wrong troop ratio or type for your player role).
While I can't say I've never made some of these mistakes, I've certainly learned from them and not made them a second time.

I would like to discuss more with the alliance recruiters about my situation and how we might mutually benefit from my membership.

Regards,
Zengineer
Back to top Go down
Zengineer

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   Application for Zengineer EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Sax has agreed to vouch for me, as we've had some dealings on US6 in the past.

While I am on my first server, I am also leading a strong alliance on my second server. I'm new to travian, but not to this type of game. I have years of strategic experience in war games.
Back to top Go down
Zengineer

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   Application for Zengineer EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Clearly you folks are actively recruiting right now... Wink

Bueller....?
Back to top Go down
FancyPants

FU Points : 259

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   Application for Zengineer EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:52 am

I believe that, given your location, it was deemed illogical to seriously consider your membership. Why I'm sure you would be a fatastic addition to the team, we have thus far typically stuck to recruiting members in the SW. Since all our current members are in the SW, while you are a decent distance away from the nearest member, defense and attack planning would be difficult to say the least.
However, if you remain interested I would be happy to sit-check you and we can go from there. I'm on the plexluthor account in game; please drop me an IGM.

Fancy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Zengineer   Application for Zengineer Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Zengineer
Page 1 of 1